Sunday, January 19, 2014

Addison's first photo shoot

I know everyone says that their nieces are the cutest, but I have photographic evidence to support my claim! I had the good fortune of going home for three weeks at Christmas to meet my one month old niece, and she was even sweet enough to pose for some photos for me. Here she is in all her tiny glory, the next time I see her she better have some more fat rolls because nothing is cuter than a chubby baby. I can't wait to see her again, but at least I have these photos to refer back to whenever I miss her little face. Stay tuned for photos from Thailand...I need to get caught up because 2014 is going to be a fantastic year for travel. We're heading to Penang, Malaysia in February, Hawaii in March, and Hong Kong in April. Hopefully, I'll be able to make the time to get those posts up sooner than the 3+ months it's taken to get to the Thailand photos.





















2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor,

    This is B. Your pictures are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Followers